Senior Systems Engineer
St Neots, Cambridgeshire
5 years + in an IT technical role
Competitive + Benefits
Fantastic opportunity to work in a dedicated IT Managed Services business as a key player in an exceptionally strong technical team. If you want to accelerate your career, gain experience across a broad range of technologies and solutions, gain certifications with training and the opportunity to promote into the specialist technical teams, then this role could be for you.
Based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, Riverlite is an established, exciting and growing Cloud IT Managed Services Provider. Due to recent significant customer wins we are looking for people with the right attitude and experience.
You will work as part of a strong technical support team, responsible for the 2/3rd line support and day to day management of our customer solutions. The candidate must have a strong Microsoft background, be approachable and people focused.
Benefits of working with Riverlite
- Highly competitive salary
- Games room with pool table & Xbox plus weekly 5-a-side football and a Costa Coffee next door
- Defined career path and genuine career progression
- Gold Award Winner – 2018 Employer of the Year – as voted for by staff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + benefits
- Flexible working hours e.g. suit child care etc
- Maternity Pay
- Fun and exciting culture
- Free parking
- Staff parties and regular social events
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers over the telephone.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- Troubleshooting technically challenging tickets
- MCSA, VCP or CCA Accreditations
- Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Remote Desktop Services and Exchange
- Server virtualisation, i.e. VMware or Hyper V
- Citrix CCA certification
- Cloud services; Office 365 and/or Azure
- Dealing with customers/end users
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and fluency in English
- You must live within a 45 minute drive of St Neots
Take the first steps and submit your CV using the form below to apply for this role. Alternatively, call us on +44(0)1223 911191.